- This event has passed.
Soda Bread Box is one hour of dancing, no lights, and funky music.
The guys in Soda Bread Box believe that everyone is a dancer. They believe that everyone should dance whatever way the music moves them. They have created a dimly lit space with funky tunes which they hope will allow people to express and enjoy themselves.
HOW IT WORKS
– No lights
– No alcohol
– No dress code
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– Friendly, non-threatening atmosphere which is free of alcohol
– Open to all ages, genders, backgrounds and demographics
– Safe, cosy, dimly lit room where you can move to the music in the company of others
– It’s not about being a “good” dancer, it’s about the feeling of letting loose and dancing
– It’s a stress relieving form of workout and it’s fun
– Water supplied but bring a water bottle if you like
– It’s a workout – you’ll be hot and sweaty so bring a towel and some deodorant
€5 entry includes coat check
(via Soda Bread Box)